1. Forest Wedding: if your wedding is an enchanting forest theme, choose center pieces that are
twigs, moss, branches, and wild flowers. Use candles! And make sure all your bridesmaids have
flower wreathes in their hair.
2. Retro Mad Men Wedding: Corsages and lace. When your walking down the aisle, don’t forget your lace gloves,
and your make-up inspiration should be Betty Draper.
3. Johnny Cash & June Carter: your wedding is retro and rock. Create a retro photobooth for your guests
with rock accessories and make your guitar case a place for to put all of your guests’ notes. (The music will be an easy choice!)
4. Tuscan-Style: Bright, bright colors! What you need: wooden chairs, iron candle holders, and lots of wine.
5. Nashville Country wedding: Your southern style home is your backdrop. Picture white tents, sweet tea, and hydrangeas.
6. Vintage-Rustic: I love the idea of old cake stands, doily place settings, and vintage tins.