– Try packing some seeds of your favorite flower into a cute burlap sack, add
personlization by stamping it with bride & groom initials and tying colored ribbons to match your wedding.
– Like S’mores?? Make a s’mores kit in a vintage-y jar or mason jar, paint with individual guests’
name or just tie together with some straw 🙂
– Bottle some of your favorite fizzy drink or homead lemonade, and label it with your
personal wedding signature. Place it out in a cute carrier for guests to grab during the ceremony!
– Cake pops OR marshmallow pops?! Adds a colorful tasty element to your guests’ tables, or display on
the dessert table during the reception.
– Bubbles instead of rice? Package it int in a cute sterling silver case and tie bright colorful bubble wands.
– (My personal favorite!) If your’e a coffee drinker OR a tea drinker, create a mug stand and collect
vintage or antique mugs for your guests to take home!
– Plants as place settings or plants as wedding favors! (or both!)
– Strawberry cheesecake in a jar. YUM.
(featured image via elizabethannedesigns.com)