USER SUBMITTED CONTENT
Vowbride.com makes available to its users tools which allow them to publish content on our web sites, such as (but not limited to) message boards, blogs, comments, forums, reader reviews, chats and interactive tools. In that connection, we are a community forum and are not responsible for reviewing or editing any user-submitted content. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information contained in any third party content on our sites, including, without limitation, user-submitted content, are those of their respective authors or producers of such content, and we do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any such content.
You may submit content to certain sections of our sites provided you do so in accordance with the Posting Guidelines set forth below.
• Vowbride.com reserves the right to remove or not to publish any individual or individual’s content on our sites for any reason without explanation.
• We reserve the right to, but do not assume the obligation, to restrict or prohibit the use of our sites as we see fit whether for legal or other reasons.
• User submitted content remains the intellectual property of the individual user, however by posting content on our sites, you grant Vowbride.com a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media, whether now known or hereafter discovered.
• You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise have all necessary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, in all content that you submit to our sites, that you have secured all third party consents, licenses, waivers and permissions necessary to submit such content, including, without limitation, waivers of third party “moral rights” in the content, that you have secured waivers of rights of privacy, publicity and personality from any third parties whose names, likenesses, photographs, animated portrayals, or actual or imitated voices are depicted in the content, and that no content you submit could reasonably be regarded as obscene, defamatory, abusive or otherwise inappropriate..
• On occasion user-published content is repurposed in partner publications. The editor may contact the user for more information if necessary.
• Any posting becomes public as soon as they are published online.
• You should be aware that when you disclose personal information such as your name or e-mail address in a comment, blog, posting or other area that is publicly accessible by others, that information can be collected and used by others. Vowbride.com is not responsible for any information that you provide in the above areas.
We ask that you stand behind the content you submit:
• You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise have all necessary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, in all content that you submit to our sites, and that you have secured all third party consents, licenses, waivers and permissions necessary to submit such content.
• You represent and warrant that the content submitted by you will not infringe upon or misappropriate any rights of others, including, without limitation, any copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, moral rights or any other proprietary rights of third parties, or violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
• YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, LIABILITIES AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) ARISING OUT OF, RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY BREACH BY YOU OF THESE POSTING GUIDELINES.
Our take-down policy:
We have the right (but not the obligation) to review any content that you have submitted to our sites, and to reject, delete, disable, or remove any content that we determine, in our sole discretion, (a) does not comply with these Posting Guidelines; (b) might violate any law, infringe upon any rights of third parties, or subject us to liability for any reason; (c) might adversely affect our public image, reputation or goodwill; or (d) should be taken down for any other reason.
If you believe that any Content on any of the Sites infringes upon any copyrights that you own, please contact us pursuant to the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (Title 17 U.S.C. § 512).
IS MY INFORMATION PROTECTED?
The security of the information you provide to us is important to us. We use encryption software and other security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of sensitive information under our control. However, we include links to other sites, and when you choose to visit those sites, we are not responsible for their privacy policies or how they treat user information. In addition, we may permit third parties to offer registration-based services through our sites. We are not responsible for the actions and policies of these third parties, and you should review the privacy policies of these parties when supplying personal information to them.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) provides that web site operators cannot knowingly collect or store personal information, even in the aggregate, from children under age 13 except as permitted by law. While we offer information that is useful to many children, we do not seek children’s participation in services that require registration.
You must be 18 years or older to participate in contests. By visiting our web sites or by submitting any information to our sites, you are representing to us that you are age 18 or older.
COMPLIANCE WITH LEGAL PROCESS
We may disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to (1) comply with the law or with legal process; (2) protect and defend our rights and property; (3) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our web sites; or (4) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions).
Aggregate Information Collected Through Technology:
Like most web sites, we also collect and aggregate information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider or use “cookie” technology. Among other things, the cookie may store your user name and password, sparing you from having to re-enter that information each time you visit, or may control the number of times you encounter a particular advertisement while visiting our sites. As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather information through other means. In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but doing so may limit your ability to access certain portions of the sites and to take advantage of most personalized services offered. Additionally we may not be able to customize the sites’ features according to your preferences.
Credit card information will be provided to third parties only to provide products and services that you order. We may use the contact information you provide to contact you about your account and/or to send you necessary information directly related to the product(s) or service(s) for which you have registered. With your permission, we may use your contact information to inform you of new features and special offers from us. We will not provide your contact information to unaffiliated third parties without your express permission. As part of the registration process, you have the option to inform us that you do not wish to receive information about other special offers and promotions.
Affiliated sites, linked sites and advertisements
As we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order, at other times when we believe we are reasonably required to do so by law, in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us, and/or whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary to give such information to law enforcement authorities. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.